Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Stepping Stones

This is it! That was my thought on my penultimate track this evening in my sweat dripping, legs burning 60 minute RPM class. Yes...sorry guys - I am one of them, a fitness freak if you like BUT with the exception of trying to break away! So I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past week - what with landing my first and then SECOND freelance job to actually do something I love...which is to write and give advice...talk to an audience who want to listen..this is where my passion and future lies...Fine, I will admit I am like everyone...I still have those fantasies of being THAT famous actress or THAT gorgeous model but come on lets face reality is it really going to happen?!

So this is my first post.....I don't have an 'about me' page yet because I don't know who that person is and I am on a road of discovery, a journey which I get to take you with me if you want and you never know - maybe you will do some self discovery too if you so wish.  I have a lot to learn, a lot to get through and god yes a lot to understand but like any twenty something who is new to living and working in the Capital that is called London  - we have to go with it and accept the lows with the highs!

This blog is going to be about things I love and the life I experience...not because I am exceptionally different from you or because I am 'special' but because I want to share reality with you alongside the ridiculous dreams and ambitions of an individual who has been through a load of s**t (definitely not saying I am the only one) and on a conquest to find that place... You know what I mean- when you have that someONE in your life, you have that job you love, you are financially stable (if that is possible) but mainly you are content with your life and the people in it....

I hope you enjoy what is to come and I promise to try and keep you entertained..

So here goes (raise my imaginary glass) to a journey of self discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment