Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

It is getting juicy!

Rocking up in my high vis jacket, pass and Primark wellies I feel totally cool- NOT!

I am loving everything about my role right now but seriously those who are  COMPLETELY fashion conscious should never apply for this position...leered on by my builder foreigners when you are only dressed in black jeans, massive jumper and bright yellow waistcoat doesn't seem right but afraid so you still get those wolf whistles!

Starting to feel extremely Christmassy - you should all make your way down to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland this year - seriously! Get in touch and I may JUST MAY be able to sort you something out!

Who else is a massive fan of xmas but doesn't want to spend it with their family?!"

Jen - over and out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment