Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Halloweeeen!

Evening y'al

So...Harry Potter, Spider, Witch, Batman, a Mummy - oh it was quite funny watching those so cringy walk of shame homes sat morn! So c'mon how did you celebrate it? Like me realising you still love the festive / American the shit out of day or just feel the pressure?

Any excuse to dress up and I am all over it! So Halloween - completely upset with the fact there wasn't much going as in no house parties or gatherings I decided to cave and meet some new newbies (you know me - can't resit chatting to randoms) whilst out with my glorified dead playboy Bunnie at our local. A total mix of those embracing the holiday and those just out - I did and didn't feel totally out of place but the shots this randomer got me were enough to sedate any anxiety feelings!

There doesn't seem to be so much to this blog post but there are 2 fold...a) I am intriged to see who actually like celebrating Halloween or any chance to dress up like me? and b) opinions on peer pressure on something like this...

Slightly boring post sorry

Over and out

Jen
P.s i Did just consume an entire jar of Peanut Butter - fatty!

No comments:

Post a Comment