Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Bingo time...ding ding ding


One of the girls at work who is raising money for the Brain Tumour charity in aid of her brother – heart touching story, through a charity bingo night at the good old work local – King and Queen. Not normally a bingo type of girl, I joined the crowds from work to take part and actually found myself having quite a lot of fun...Well after it taking me far too long to understand. As in typical Dennis (my company style), it was alcohol fuelled and if you got a line then you had to do a shot but there were some awesome prizes. However, whilst not winning a prize in all 5 rounds, I was the first of the night to have a shot and it was absolute rank and I continued to be the first in all of the rounds.... Great.


Note to self – don’t try and talk to the director of the team that you want to move to in the future after 5 vodka shots and 3/4s bottle of free wine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment