Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Wardrobe malfunction



Just a quick one guys to let you know how unlucky my life can be! Cheap skate that I am, I have a linen wardrobe because whilst it may not be big enough for my hordes or clothes, it does the job and I don’t want to spend pennies that I don’t have on another. Anyway, it collapsed, yes literally collapsed! Not.impressed! So what do I do, decide to order another linen one from Argos which had a metal frame and therefore connecting parts not nails. Putting my handy man skills to the test, I attempt to build it on Monday evening...after one too many stabs to arms and re starting about 3 times, I stood back and admired my great work. That was until, I put my clothes back in it and it started to look slightly wobbly. Redistributing and removing certain items, at 10pm I was satisfied it was stable but it wasn’t. Far, far from stable in that it collapsed – the whole thing literally went bang. Crash. Boom at 2am, scarily the living daylights out of me and making a foul mess of my OCD clean and tidy room! Wobbly lip and late to work as I insisted on sorting out the mess the next morning...packing it all back into the box and making a mental note to scream at Argos who better take it back! Eurgh! Do these things happen to you? Why can’t my life be easy?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment