Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

We heart Living

‘It would be great if you wanted to come on board’ – the best words I had heard in all a long time, arrived into my inbox last Tuesday evening.

I had just been asked to get involved with a brand new website launch by the editor of Women’s Fitness! We Heart Living is a blog completely dedicated to all things fitness and lifestyle related, providing women with witty and interesting content on health and fitness, scrumptious food recipes and nutrition tips, lifestyle advice and fashion’s best bits.

Still only a baby, I am confident that it has great potential and I am so lucky to be involved...so watch this space to find out more and do check out weheartliving.com...

Anyway, last Thursday was the launch party held over in the trendy studio of Shorditch. Candles lighting up the entrance, I was greeted with a glass of prosecco and tiny salmon canapés. In typical Jen style, my first stop was the ladies as I was desperate as I always am. My next missing was to find the lady in charge aka my new bezzie and editor in chief...

I manoeuvred my way through the crowds (yes crowds! The place was packed – a very good sign) to see her standing in the centre of a handful of people looking gorgeous in a little white dress and heels. Stubbling over my words to say thank you and how amazing she looked, we (thankfully) eased into a flowing conversation and she began to introduce me to relevant people in the industry.

Several top ups of prosecco later and a venture round the venue, I had discovered the dounuts stand handing out balls of fluffy goodness and tiny shots filled with more yummyness. The original team of three had done themselves proud with a place packed to brim and a huge interest in the new site. One last introduction to the waiters had been wobbling at my knees as the tall handsome men (already taken I am afraid) shook my hand and offered me more pimms...


 With other places to be and for the want of not drinking my weight in bubbles – I decided it was time to head off short before the end but not without my goody bag which contained some fabulous presents....thank you I heart Living....I can’t wait to see where this goes.

Jen x 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment