Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

London men

So I don’t get it?! Boys are really confusing.....how can you go from being really chatty and wanting to see someone to going completely AWOL and barely texting within a week. I really didn't think the date went that bad especially as it ended with a cheeky kiss and he did text on my birthday but after that I didn't hear from him until the Sunday and then he didn't text back until 2 days later after I broke all the rules and text him AGAIN without a reply – god what has happened to me. He mentioned that it would be good to see me again but probably would be hard as he was going away on Thursday so I replied and nada absolutely nada! Looks like this fling didn't go far – complete idiot. There I was thinking he was a genuine decent guy and not into the games stuff but apparently he is just a typical London bloke! Sorry to those men out there reading this but yeah London guys just don’t seem to be that great. I cannot let myself fall for someone like that again. Did I do something wrong people? Any idea let me know but looks like this girl has got some things to learn about the dating world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment