Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Boy update


So this guy definitely seems interested but what is too much too soon as in the texts and language...fair play theses texts have been on Friday and Saturday nights when I expect quantities of alcohol are involved but still don’t they say the truth comes out when your drunk? Anyway Friday night, I was out with work and then the girls and I knew he was with mates heading to that new place Mode in Notting Hill but he was texting at about 10ish saying they had just finished dinner and did I want to meet him at Mode as he could get me on the guest list. Slightly confused as I thought it was a guys night and he had originally said he couldn’t meet on Friday as he was out, he said it would be good to see me and I was more than welcome. I decided to leave it, as I didn’t want to look to available and got to keep them wanting more hey?! Well to be honest I don’t know, I have been so out of the dating scene for so long now, I have no idea what is and isn’t acceptable and what the hell are the dating ‘rules’ and if games are played...Anyway I got quite a few texts that evening telling me I was ace and his friends can’t wait to meet me...Hmm too much or cute? No shame to hide, he continued the next day with general chit chat before more texts in the evening of wanting to meet up and see me at like midnight...bootie call? God I have no idea... Date 2 is Wednesday and he said he wants to take me to see a band in Brixton with food and drinks before hand in Soho? Good? What are your thoughts? Any thoughts please let me know – I told you I am just getting back into this...

No comments:

Post a Comment