Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Dilemma Dilemma!

Evening / Early morning!

Was seriously contemplating whether just too go to bed as it was so late or too write and had a strong urge to write so here I am..

Isn't life strange yet if you work hard enough sometimes BUT just sometimes does it pay off. So I went through some proper awful work s*** at my last job but in a way despite the anxiety and panic attacks it gave me / sleepless nights and countless shakes I managed to convert the energy into something positive and have found myself with 2 unbelievable job opportunities which I can't decide between because both offer such an amazing progression and career route yet v different..so whilst it is time to decide I have realized I never have learned to do so on m own but maybe it is time?! I keep getting in touch and asking peoples' opinions but maybe that isn't the best thing?? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment