Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

What to do

So I was wondering if any of you have been in a similar position where there seems to be so much that you want to do yet you don't know what to do?!

It really does seem to be time I made a decision and stopped running away but it is so difficult considering I don't exactly know what it is that I want to do! There are so many elements of different things that I love and then those that I don't quite like (yet you get that with anything) so it just seems to make things harder.

Are you doing something you love or have you caved to just doing something easy / convenient / close by? Would you give up a career destined for great money for something you love doing yet half the pay?! 

Sucks doesn't it how having a degree, experience and confidence doesn't seem to always matter! 


An harassed peace and out!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment