Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

AWOL

Right so I have been completely AWOL from blogging despite my initial commitment for like the last twelve hundred months but not out of my control but due to a) couldn't actually locate the blog for a while (yes I am blonde and got email sign in addresses confused) but have had quite a lot of crap on my plate which hasn't gone away but I want to get this back on track! (FYI I think I am on my third or fourth round of reading the I heart series by Lindsey Kelk - god you have to read it!)..

So whilst my blog has not been very active my life kind of has but in like peaks and troughs..So I am now in a completely different apartment with a new flatmate who is lush, I am kind of still at my job but they clearly don't want me for long boring reasons - so seem to be fighting a loosing battle their (any recommendations?1) ...boy/ man situation ah gawd so no update except Pure.Dating.Failure! 

Get pass the depressing stuff...look at what I have been sent recently for the pieces I am still writing for We-Heartliving.com - are you reading it yet?! I hope the answer is yes people!!! Plus the awesome trip to Greece I did for Women's Fitness! Don't worry I will fill you in on the trip just not yet - need a new post plus a fresh Jen! 

What I want to know right now is - who has taken that risk or even been given that opportunity to get a pay package and tried for a different career path??I need advice people...getting some awesome ideas for my novel though.....! 

Well this is my first for getting back in touch and it will be SO much more now I promise...

The products below are fab by the way;




No comments:

Post a Comment