Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Beauty fix

Evening all! 

It has come to my attention that I am not only obsessed with fitness and working out but omg make up and beauty is too and I can not get enough with the latest trends, products and treatments. Hence why, whenever I get to write a review for the amazing we-heartliving.co.uk website I get super excited!! Ok - fine I know I won't be the only one or the only blogger but still it's no crime to talk about it and to shout about the stuff I am personally loving right now...So check these little nuggets out...

Kevyn Aucoinn Sensual Skin Enhancer

Already a firm favourite on the Hollywood scene with the likes of Kate Moss and Cindy Crawford being regular customers, the Aucoin range is amazingly skin friendly and boasts perfect finishes! Right now I am loving the liquid lighting highlighter which works both as a primer and foundation!




As much as I want healthy, glossy locks unfortunately my hair is subject to products galore, dehydration and traditional damage so when I discovered Alterna Caviar Overnight Hair Rescue I was in my element! This lush hair treatment is great for replenishing moisture overnight and totally improved the look and feel of my unruly strands. Give it ago - I promise you won't be disappointed with this lush beauty buy for hydrated and re awakened, hydrated waves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment