Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

A love hate relationship

The thought of living in London when I was at school and then Uni was like many...something I just had to do! I wanted to be in the heart of it all, the city that makes our country stand out from the rest where you get proper buskers, 'big issue' venders, the exciting night scene, quirky restaurants and the general hubble and bustle.

So guess what 2 years a go I did just that and to be honest, I think most can agree you seem to develop a love hate relationship with this amazing City. True - it honestly lives up to what the eye on the outside see's but unfortunately it is still a cold, difficult and lonely place to be. From the harsh and faceless dating scene to the demanding job market and working hours, flat sharing and hunting and pesky transport dramas! Don't get me wrong I do love living here but I have had some of my lowest moments due to the 'London life' with constant flat issues, job hunts and hunt to find genuine people!

Whether it is this of the fact that we are entering colder climates with unannounced downpours and 'twister' like conditions it has been on my mind for a while now to hit up a new scene and new city to uncover what new adventures await especially if it means a year round tan! 

Watch this space people!

No comments:

Post a Comment